The AAN Annual Meeting is the world’s largest gathering of neurologists, bringing together more than 10,000 neurology professionals across the globe to network, discuss cutting-edge research, and take part in top-rated education programing across a wide variety of topics. With the robust offering of concurrent courses available during the meeting, it’s impossible to attend all sessions.
Annual Meeting On Demand delivers captured content from the conference to enhance your AAN Annual Meeting experience from the comfort of your home or office with the latest high-quality educational content available in neurology. You can also watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session.
Annual Meeting On Demand enables neurology professionals, such as General Neurologists, Non-Neurologists, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Trainees, Specialist Neurologists, Advanced Practice Providers, and Nurse Practitioners the ability to explore a comprehensive online resource with more than 500 hours1 of presentations and CME accredited educational content from the 2017 AAN Annual Meeting – including the syllabi summaries of more than 200 programs conveniently available in your online media player.
Annual Meeting On Demand Features:
- Presenters’ slides with fully synchronized audio as it was shown in the room
- The opportunity to earn a maximum of 224 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for selected AAN Annual Meeting sessions
- Online access (PC and MAC Compatible)
- Mobile version for selected iPhone,® iPad® and Android® devices
- An advanced search engine delivering a direct link to specific presentations and slides containing your search terms
- The ability to bookmark favorite presentations
- Access to online posters for additional scientific research
- PDF of Syllabi and Slides
- MP3 downloads
- Portable hard drive: included with your order, this hard drive enables you to access presentations when an internet connection is not convenient or available.